Because i noticed that rules for Privoxy from neilvandyke.action were 4 years old (last version is v 1.2751 2008/10/04), and did'nt find other rules, i builded an addon for copfilter to prevent tracking and increase privacy , and to update theses rules.
This mod adds a new file copfilter.action, wich contains all the new rules:
- General tracking systems:web bugs, tracking scripts and information collectors : 408 rules
- International Third-party tracking domains : 797 domains
- German third-party tracking domains :252 domains, and paths under them to block.
- German third-party tracking services :109 services
- German tracking systems: 242 domains, and paths under them to block.
- French third-party tracking domains : 16 domains, and paths under them to block.
- French third-party tracking services : 9 services
- French individual tracking systems: 18 domains, and paths under them to block.
This mod fix an issue that prevent Apple Products (Ipad...) to access to video sites (Youtube...) when Privoxy is enabled and allow bypass for some video sites.
The config file for Privoxy is modified to enable theses new rules with a back up of your old config file.
This mod is for copfilter V1 0.85.3beta4 and higher, copfilter V2 2.0.91beta3 and higher, and Privoxy 3.0.19 and higher.
(it should work with previous versions, but I did not check)
Download: Privoxy 3rd-party-mod -version 2012-10beta2
To install or uninstall:
Copy to /tmp. Then type:
Code: Select all
tar xzvf 3rd_rules_privoxy_2012-10beta2.tar.gz cd 3rd_rules_privoxy ./install
Great thanks to FischerM and Karesmakro for testing.
Thanks to report any bug or False Positives. I will make regular updates of theses rules.