single patch update

Please enter your wishes into this forum. Bitte Wünsche in diesem Forum plazieren

single patch update

Postby moshari_3 » 13 Jun 2010 15:06

Hi all, yes it's me again.

I have been setting up yet another new IPC 1.4.21 with of course copfilter 0.84beta4 & going through the hell of getting all the updates in the right order.

So my wish is that could there be a single update that will bring all the current components up to the latest release without doing it the hard way one at a time?
At the moment it seems to be miss a stage & start again.

Unfortunately I have had a hard time finding some of the older simpler fixes that seem to have been dropped along the way.
For example once upon a time I remember there was a fix for the copliter tab not having a background colour but I can't find it or even a reference to it now.

Thanks
moshari_3

Re: single patch update

Postby FischerM » 13 Jun 2010 15:40

Hi!

So my wish is that could there be a single update ...
You're right - we're aware of this problem and working on it.

But since Copfilter contains somewhat about a dozen components which work together, this is no simple task.

Please stay tuned, I think, there will be something like a 0.85 - WIR (When Its Ready...)!

Regards
Matthias

P.S.: Don't know how good your german is - I always try to keep the Copfilter-WiKi updated!
FischerM
Site Admin

Re: single patch update

Postby moshari_3 » 14 Jun 2010 04:14

Hi Matthias!

Thanks for the reply, I suspected it would be more sensible to release a new updated version than try for a single patch but if you don't ask you don't get. :D

Looking forward to the new version release (WIR).

In the mean time thanks for all the good work & support it's greatly appreciated.

Regards
Frank

PS: My German is very very etc bad, the last time I sought help one of the German links was suggested for further reading I ended up sitting there with an English-German dictionary for every other word. :(

PPS: LOL at least I managed to order a steak a few years ago when I was in Berlin
moshari_3

Return to Wish List