Here is the new release for 3rd party rules for privoxy, version 1.3.1.
This mod wants to prevent tracking and increase privacy . It is for Copfilter V1 and Copfilter V2.
After installing, a switch shows or hides the rules:
This mod adds a new file copfilter.action (copfilter rules) , wich contains all the new rules:
- Exceptions for streaming, Ipad and other: 10 domains + 31 domains
- Generic rules: 16 rules
- General tracking systems.web bugs, tracking scripts and information collectors : 408 rules
- International Third-party tracking domains : 797 domains
- German third-party tracking domains :252 domains, and paths under them to block.
- German third-party tracking services :109 services
- German tracking systems: 242 domains, and paths under them to block.
- French third-party tracking domains : 16 domains, and paths under them to block.
- French third-party tracking services : 9 services
- French individual tracking systems: 18 domains, and paths under them to block.
- Additionnal domains , advertising and tracking systems : 6 domains
- 17 rules to block Exploits
The config file for Privoxy is modified to enable theses new rules with a back up of your old config file.
In addition to the basic install, the mod adds, and updates new rules. It downloads, converts and installs Adblock list into Privoxy, with an update every day.
This mod uses :
- complete Fanboy list for opera (previous list for chrome is no more supported).Today, this option adds 12 000 rules, tracking domains, and paths under them to block.
- Fanboy social list: 900 rules, social tracking domains, and paths under them to block.
- Malwaredomains rules: 10 700 rules, tracking domains, and paths under them to block
- peter Lowe rules: 2700 rules, tracking domains, and paths under them to block
- HpHosts: 190 000 entries (!!!) for ad, tracking and malicious websites
- Malwaredomainlist : 1500 rules
The date of download rules is displayed as 3rd sigs for Clamav (Severus mod):
And for user of Privoxy 3.0.20 and higher ( Privoxy 3.0.21 for Copfilter V1, for Copfilter V2, thanks to FisherM ) :
For ads and banners:
- Easy list : 6100 rules
- Easy Privacy : 3000 rules
- Easy List FR: 6800 rules
- Easy List Germany : 1900 rules
- Easy List Italy : 700 rules
- adversity (2 100 rules)
- antisocial (1 100 rules against junk of social network )
- OpenBl: 6800 rules
- Malc0de rules: 1000 rules
On Copfilter V2, the Privoxy status specifies whether Privoxy works in combination with havp or C-ICAP.
When a new stable version is released, the information is displayed in the GUI , and e-mail notification is sent.
A new entry is added in Copfilter Test and Logs GUI, to check the download of databases.
This version adds a new feature, with the ability to to add URL/domains in white and blacklist for HAVP with the GUI.
Bonus for the owners of Copfilter V1:
This version allows running HAVP in memory (RAMFS) (Thanks to FisherM and Severus)
Bonus for the owners of Copfilter V2:
the ability to choose new templates (note this feature is now implemented in Copfilter since 2.0.91beta4):
Theses new templates allow users to send a request to the administrator network (copfilter email adress) for unblocking an URL.
There is a new button when access is denied:
and an email can be sent, with the URL and the blocked category
Theses new templates are translated into english, french and german.
This mod is for copfilter V1 0.85.3beta4 and higher, copfilter V2 2.0.91beta3 and for copfilter V2 2.0.91beta4 , and Privoxy 3.0.19 and higher, and C-ICAP SVN 927 and higher.
So, if you didn't upgrade to 2.0.91beta4, it is necessary to update Copfilter 2.0.91beta3 before to install the mod (each update fix an issue or update components) and follow this step by step:
install SVN version 839: http://www.it-connect-unix.de/copfilter ... vn-839.tgz (see http://www.copfilter.org/wiki/doku.php? ... tes#c-icap)
Install then: ClamAV 0.97.5 and C-ICAP 0.2.0pre for Copfilter v2: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=774#p3930
upgrade to 0.2.1 stable : http://www.it-connect-unix.de/copfilter ... -0.2.1.tgz
Then install clamav_0.97.6_copfilter-2.0.91beta3-package. : http://www.copfilter.org/wiki/doku.php? ... mav-update
Install C-iCAP SVN 927: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=813&start=10#p4251
Then install C-ICAP 0.25 : http://www.copfilter.org/wiki/doku.php? ... c-icap_025
Download: Privoxy 3rd-party-mod
To install or unistall :
If you want to use all the new rules, it is necessary to uninstall Privoxy mod, install then Privoxy 3.0.21 (see: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=937#p4750), and then install Privoxy mod
Copy to /tmp. Then type:
- Code: Select all
tar xzvf 3rdP_rules_privoxy_1.3.1.tar.gz
Warning 1 : if you use with 3rd sigs for clamav (mod developped by Severus): please use last version of Severus mod for compatibility reason.
Warning 2 : If you download the mod with 3rd sigs for Clamav enabled, you can obtain a false positive when downloading Privoxy mod because the rules present in copfilter.action file
Thanks to report any bug or False Positives.
I wish to thank Severus and M Fisher for their help.