Here is the new release for 3rd party rules for privoxy, version 1.4.1.
This mod wants to prevent tracking and increase privacy . It is for Copfilter V2.
After installing, a switch shows or hides the rules:
This mod adds a new file copfilter.action (copfilter rules) , wich contains all the new rules:
- Exceptions for streaming, Ipad and other: 10 domains + 31 domains
- Generic rules: 16 rules
- General tracking systems.web bugs, tracking scripts and information collectors : 408 rules
- International Third-party tracking domains : 797 domains
- German third-party tracking domains :252 domains, and paths under them to block.
- German third-party tracking services :109 services
- German tracking systems: 242 domains, and paths under them to block.
- French third-party tracking domains : 16 domains, and paths under them to block.
- French third-party tracking services : 9 services
- French individual tracking systems: 18 domains, and paths under them to block.
- Additionnal domains , advertising and tracking systems : 6 domains
- 17 rules to block Exploits
The config file for Privoxy is modified to enable theses new rules with a back up of your old config file.
In addition to the basic install, the mod adds, and updates new rules. It downloads, converts and installs Adblock list into Privoxy, with an update every day.
This mod uses :
For ads and banners:
- Easy list : 6100 rules
- Easy Privacy : 3000 rules
- Easy List FR: 6800 rules
- Easy List Germany : 1900 rules
- Easy List Italy : 700 rules
- adversity (2 100 rules)
- antisocial (1 100 rules against junk of social network )
- complete Fanboy list.Today, this option adds 12 000 rules, tracking domains, and paths under them to block.
- Fanboy social list: 900 rules, social tracking domains, and paths under them to block.
- peter Lowe rules: 2700 rules, tracking domains, and paths under them to block
- Antipubweb list : 900 rules, social tracking domains, and paths under them to block.
- HpHosts: 900 000 entries (!!!) for ad, tracking and malicious websites
- Malwaredomainlist : 1500 rules
- Malwaredomains rules: 10 700 rules, tracking domains, and paths under them to block
- OpenBl: 6800 rules
- Malc0de rules: 1000 rules
The date of download rules is displayed as 3rd sigs for Clamav (Severus mod)
On Copfilter V2, the Privoxy status specifies whether Privoxy works in combination with havp or C-ICAP.
When a new stable version is released, the information is displayed in the GUI , and e-mail notification is sent.
A new entry is added in Copfilter Test and Logs GUI, to check the download of databases.
This version adds a new feature, with the ability to to add URL/domains in white and blacklist for HAVP with the GUI.
It is possbile to use whitelist for Privoxy with the GUI:
This mod is forcopfilter V2 2.0.91beta3 and higher.
Download: Privoxy 3rd-party-mod for copfilter 2.1.92beta3 - 2.1.92beta6
Download: Privoxy 3rd-party-mod 1.3.4 for 2.1.92beta2
Download: Privoxy 3rd-party-mod 1.3.1 for 2.0.91beta4 or 2.0.91beta3
To install or unistall :
If you want to use all the new rules, it is necessary to uninstall Privoxy mod, install then Privoxy 3.0.21 (see: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=937#p4750), and then install Privoxy mod
Copy to /tmp. Then type:
- Code: Select all
tar xzvf 3rdP_rules_privoxy_1.4.1.tar.gz
Warning 1 : if you use with 3rd sigs for clamav (mod developped by Severus): please use last version of Severus mod for compatibility reason.
Warning 2 : If you download the mod with 3rd sigs for Clamav enabled, you can obtain a false positive when downloading Privoxy mod because the rules present in copfilter.action file
Thanks to report any bug or False Positives.
I wish to thank Severus and M Fisher for their help.