Additionnal filtering for viruses: 3rdP Virus scanner Mod

This forum is for all copfilter version 2 support related questions in English. (IPCop version 2)

Re: Additionnal filtering for viruses: 3rdP Virus scanner Mo

Postby QuasarLab » 24 Mar 2015 13:06

hi,
how can i remove the installed files from avg, avast server and avast engine library if I haven't installed the mod?

Thanks
QuasarLab
 
Posts: 15
Joined: 24 Mar 2015 11:14

Re: Additionnal filtering for viruses: 3rdP Virus scanner Mo

Postby ShelbyGT500 » 25 Mar 2015 22:38

Hi,


and welcome on Copfilter Forum! :D

QuasarLab wrote:how can i remove the installed files from avg, avast server and avast engine library if I haven't installed the mod?
Mmmm....These virus scanner are not working without the mod :shock: .

To uninstall avast server without the mod:
decompress the archive, then type :
Code: Select all
cd avast4server-3.2.1-i586
./mkinstall.sh --uninstall


To uninstall avast engine librairies without the mod:
decompress the archive, then type :
Code: Select all
cd libavastengine-4.7.6-i586
./mkinstall.sh -u


For AVG, didn't have you errors during installing ?
It will be more complicated to uninstall correctly the files. The uninstall script is generated during intalling AVG.
Have a try to check if there is an "uninstall.sh " file or something like this in the folder of AVG, if you didn't delete it.
If you've not this folder, the best solution is to install the mod, and then to uninstall it, and choose the option to uninstall AVG.

Regards.

ShelbyGT500
ShelbyGT500
 
Posts: 844
Joined: 13 May 2010 22:37
Location: FRANCE

Re: Additionnal filtering for viruses: 3rdP Virus scanner Mo

Postby QuasarLab » 26 Mar 2015 10:56

ShelbyGT500 wrote:Hi,


and welcome on Copfilter Forum! :D

QuasarLab wrote:how can i remove the installed files from avg, avast server and avast engine library if I haven't installed the mod?
Mmmm....These virus scanner are not working without the mod :shock: .

To uninstall avast server without the mod:
decompress the archive, then type :
Code: Select all
cd avast4server-3.2.1-i586
./mkinstall.sh --uninstall


To uninstall avast engine librairies without the mod:
decompress the archive, then type :
Code: Select all
cd libavastengine-4.7.6-i586
./mkinstall.sh -u


For AVG, didn't have you errors during installing ?
It will be more complicated to uninstall correctly the files. The uninstall script is generated during intalling AVG.
Have a try to check if there is an "uninstall.sh " file or something like this in the folder of AVG, if you didn't delete it.
If you've not this folder, the best solution is to install the mod, and then to uninstall it, and choose the option to uninstall AVG.

Regards.

ShelbyGT500

Thank you very much :)

This is what I needed
Code: Select all
./mkinstall.sh --uninstall

I found out by myself but it's better to have it also written here.
QuasarLab
 
Posts: 15
Joined: 24 Mar 2015 11:14

Re: Additionnal filtering for viruses: 3rdP Virus scanner Mo

Postby QuasarLab » 03 Apr 2015 10:34

Hi,
I've got one more question:
does this mod also filter pop3 if the p3scan is disabled?

Thanks
QuasarLab
 
Posts: 15
Joined: 24 Mar 2015 11:14

Re: Additionnal filtering for viruses: 3rdP Virus scanner Mo

Postby ShelbyGT500 » 03 Apr 2015 21:32

Hi,

QuasarLab wrote:does this mod also filter pop3 if the p3scan is disabled?
:D ..No!
P3scan must be enabled to allow all virus scanner to filter for viruses.

Regards.

ShelbyGT500
ShelbyGT500
 
Posts: 844
Joined: 13 May 2010 22:37
Location: FRANCE

Previous

Return to English Copfilter v2 Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

cron