There is already a Copfilter v1 0.85.3beta4-pre2 test release avaliable for IPCop 1.4.x
See more on Changelog:
- Clamav 0.97.2
- added fix for monit, if not activated
- removed some gui and shell outputs, for having a better overview (is not completed)
- reworked stop - start output for each service http://www.it-connect-unix.de/index.php ... &Itemid=89
- added workaround for copfilter_spamd in start section, for correct logs
- removed the squid_cache.log in Copfilter GUI Tests & Logs, because of wrong user rights
- added workaround for privoxy, to work correctly
- added missing docs for privoxy (thanks to FischerM for reporting)
- removed anomy and all entries, which belongs to anomy and p3pmail (thanks to FischerM)
- added squid.cache to Copfilter Tests & Logs (thanks to FischerM)
- added missing rm command, to remove the test.txt in tmp path
- added bayes-converter to Copfilter install folder (includes the howto in en and de)
- added missing perl module Mail::SPF for spamassassin
- removed imspector checks from cgi, which are a problem, if you try to restore your settings from a previous version*
- fixed uninstall routine in setup_util, added workaround for removing entries in squid.conf and proxy.cgi, if no modification was done (for example you install and uninstall copfilter, without using it), the complete content of squid.conf and proxy.cgi was deleted
- updated to newest binaries, used with copfilter
- added new option to setup_util: -p, or --permissions for setting file permissions for copfilter
- compiled all actual PerlModules
- Imspector 0.9 and adaptions
- PHP 5.2.17
- DB 5.2.3
- DCC 1.3.140
- rsync 3.0.8
- altermime 0.3.10
- anomy 1.95
- p3scan 2.3.2
- added GUI content (buttons, etc. see the screenshots)
There may be things, which do not run! Please report any bugs and issues in your respective Copfilter language area!
http://www.it-connect-unix.de/index.php ... &Itemid=89
Please login and change to the Development area, to see the download Link!
Notice: This is just a Beta Release and should not be installed in a productive environment!
If you can not help yourself, if something went wrong, you should not install this version!
* Please note! If you want to restore your settings, a converter for the bayes database is needed! I'm going to write one, or otherwise use the howto, I wrote for copfilter v1 to v2 upgrade in forum!
O.k. Converter is ready for use
Download: http://www.it-connect-unix.de/copfilter ... verter.tgz
Stop spamassassin! extract file, execute ./convert and follow instruction!
Code: Select all
copfilterstopspamd tar xzf bayes-converter.tgz [enter] cd bayes-converter [enter] ./convert copfilterstartspamd